Notifications
Clear all

Spain

Trevor
Topic starter
(@trevor)

Too many people believe that finding a job in Spain is some sort of dream and they believe all the problems that they have in their current situation in life will be solved by moving to the sunny climate of Spain.Many people arrive in Spain and take months to snap themselves out of holiday mode. By that time their money has dwindled and many find themselves in an extremely difficult financial situation. What can you say about experience living in Spain?

2 Replies
sander
(@sander)
Eminent Member

In Spain you won’t enjoy a working lifestyle based on stress and constant rush, something that happens in cities like New York. The Spanish spirit is based on enjoying life as much as possible, specially when it comes to sharing it with others. I am fall in love of this country from a long time. I sued to follow info about free property for sale costa blanca south offers because I have dream to buy own property and one daywill moving to Spain from London 

Trevor
Topic starter
(@trevor)

If you buy in a residence, often by the very well maintained, beautifully decorated common areas with stylish swimming pools and relaxation areas. An indoor spa area with sauna, heated swimming pool and jacuzzi are no exception

Share: